Are You a Mastermind?
We're passionate about helping Chippewa Valley businesses to grow and excel, and we'd like you to be part of it! When great business minds come together, a "third mind" is created, that can help achieve more business success, and see new opportunities. Welcome to a new Mastermind Community! Here's how it works:
- Members of a Mastermind Group are matched based upon personality, business strengths and areas of need by the group facilitators.
- Each group has about four to six members, and meets regularly, sharing learning experiences, insights and advice from each other along the way.
- A learning segment may be part of the session, depending upon the needs and interests of the group.
- Members hold each other accountable for action, helping each other to execute key actions to advance business performance and results.
Business Consulting Focused on Results
What we’re really good at:
- Growing and leading small and mid-sized businesses
- Aligning business strategy to operations, to get results!
- Developing leadership talent, teams, and workforce systems
- Designing better customer service and products
- Integrating efficient technology solutions; innovation
- Expediting the journey toward organizational excellence
What’s different about Pursuit of Excellence?
- We genuinely care about your business success. When we commit to an engagement with you, we become partners in your success. When our clients partner with us, we both benefit when you achieve your best business performance. We stay engaged until your results are delivered, even if it takes more work than we planned, we’re there with you at our cost. That’s what partners do; yielding great value for you, and a strong reputation for us in the market.
- We are certified experts in the field. Our founder has achieved a rigorous international certification in organizational excellence, based upon the Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence criteria. World class organizations are evaluated each year based upon this criteria. Our founder participates in evaluating these organizations too, because she has the expertise to identify gaps, and guide the path to resolution. In Eau Claire, and well beyond the Western Wisconsin area, this proven ability is a rare find. When you need expertise, get a real expert.
- We offer a scope of services to meet most business needs. Let’s face it, there’s a lot of business consultants out there, in all types and sizes. Some are very focused in their services, others are broad in scope. We cover the spectrum of most business needs, from cash flow, talent management, and logistics of a new start-up, to full operation and strategy of a growing business, to developing an enterprise, franchise or sale. In between, we systematically develop leaders and teams, improve process efficiency, product quality and marketability, and listen to the needs of customers while improving bottom line performance.
- We offer a complimentary conversation to see if we’re the best match to your needs. If not, we’ll tell you. That’s how we operate. Call us today!
Latest Blog Posts
A Lean Transformation… | Posted: October, 20, 2016
Chances are that you haven't mapped your work processes, and in fact you may not know what your key work processes are. The good news is that you have work processes that are trying their best to deliver the exceptional results to your customers and stakeholders. Here's how to identify those processes, and make them better through… Read the full article. »
Five Tips for Summer Success | Posted: July, 8, 2016
Ah…summer, and the living is easy. As a business owner, maybe not so easy, however taking time is really important and achievable if you keep these tips in mind. Plan for time off. Whether you can retreat to Barbados, or just to the backyard, plan time out of the office, truly disconnected. When we disconnect from our… Read the full article. »
Four Easy Steps to Avoiding Tax Headaches | Posted: March, 27, 2016
If you're a small business owner, this is likely one of the times of the year that you dread — tax preparation time. There's no avoiding it, but what if you could make next year less painful? If you put some steps in place now, next year could really be pain-free. Intrigued? Here's how to make it happen,… Read the full article. »
Receive Our Latest Newsletter